Buying Vs Leasing
So, you’re in the market for a new Hyundai model, and we at Spitzer Hyundai Cleveland want to make sure the drivers of the Cleveland area find their way into the perfect Hyundai through the best dealership experience possible. In order to achieve this goal, we keep a large inventory of vehicles both to buy and to lease. Now, whether you choose to buy or lease one of our Hyundai models is up to you, but in case you’re still undecided on that choice, here are the benefits of both option.
Buying a New Hyundai Model
Once the final payment is made, you own that car. It’s yours. And with owning your own Hyundai comes some advantages to leasing.
- There’s no limit on time and mileage. The car is yours. Drive it until you’re ready to trade it in.
- You won’t get penalized with fines for exceeding a mileage allowance or for wear and tear your Hyundai acquires over time.
Leasing a New Hyundai Model
But buying a car requires a lot of commitment both in time and money, so if you want something more short-term, there are some benefits to Leasing instead of buying.
- The down payment and monthly payments are far lower than the ones you’d have buying a Hyundai.
- Maintenance and repair costs are lower since your new Hyundai is under warranty through the entire lease.
- Once the lease is up, you have the choice to re-lease or buy that Hyundai, or lease a new one.
Come by Our Cleveland Dealership Today
In order to ponder whether or not to buy or lease a Hyundai, you must first decide on a Hyundai, so come by our dealership and test drive a few of the vehicles in our inventory until you’ve found the right one for you. We proudly sell and lease Hyundai models to customers in the Cleveland, Parma, Mentor, Cleveland Heights and Shaker Heights areas.